ASUS P11C-I Socket-1151
Intel® Xeon® E mini-ITX server motherboard with rack-optimized design and dual networking
- Powered by the Intel®Xeon®E platform
- 95W CPU and up to 32GB memory support (2 DIMMs)
- Rack-optimized design maximizes cooling for excellent thermal efficiency
- Flexible expandability with 6 SATA HDDs and 1 PCIe Gen3 slot
- Dual Intel®Gigabit Ethernet with teaming support
- Accelerated data-transfer speeds of up to 32Gbps with M.2
- High-speed mini-SAS HD connections
- TPM-M 2.0 support for enhanced platform integrity
- Complete server management with ASUS Control Center
- Optional ASMB9-iKVM module available for 24/7 remote monitoring and diagnostics
Mini-ITX compact server board with multiple expandability options
P11C-I is a server motherboard based on the Intel® Xeon® E platform and Intel® C242 chipset offering dual server-class Intel® Ethernet and flexible expandability with M.2, six SATA 6G. The 6.7” x 6.7” Mini-ITX form factor can be easily integrated in short-depth chassis to greatly increase rack compute density.
The layout is rack-optimized placement where the CPU and memory are placed in a parallel arrangement directly behind the fan inlet to promote maximum cooling for excellent thermal efficiency.
Accelerated data-transfer speeds of up to 32Gbps with M.2
With PCIe 3.0 bandwidth, one M.2 supports up to 32Gbps data-transfer speeds with native NVMe — that's up to 5.3X faster than traditional SSDs. P11C-I also supports the very latest 2.5-inch NVMe SSDs for quick and easy setup.
High-speed mini-SAS HD connections
P11C-I comes with a mini-SAS HD connector that support up to four SATA for 6Gb/s connectivity with external devices and cleaner cable routing. P11C-I also supports ASUS PIKE II 3000 series, the latest enterprise storage solution, featuring support for 12Gb/s SAS storage and integrated RAID data protection. With ASUS PIKE cards, you can immediately improve the storage capacity and performance of P11C-I, making it a great upgrade option.
Dual Intel® I210AT Gigabit Ethernet
P11C-I features dual server-class Intel® Ethernet ports with the I210 controllers and teaming support that speed up the network bandwidth and the failover function ensures uninterrupted network connection. This suits virtualization applications perfectly which requires ultrafast and reliable network.
TPM-M 2.0 ready
P11C-I supports TPM-M 2.0 with a 14-1 TPM header to securely store keys, digital certificates, passwords and data. It helps to enhance network security, protect digital identities, and ensure platform integrity.