- Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) is the logical evolution of SCSI, including its long-established software advantage and the Serial ATA (SATA) electrical and physical connection interface. With enterprise storage requirements escalating and becoming more complex, factors such as larger capacity, greater density, security, scalability and accessibility are more critical than ever. Enterprise data centers must be online all the time, fulfill requests from numerous users simultaneously, allow for constant growth and expansion and be maintained while in operation. Serial Attached SCSI meets all these demands while providing the highest performance.
- Product Features
- Maximum data transfer rate of up to 3Gb/s
- 2.5": Capacity of 72GB & 36GB at 10K rpm
- 3.5": Capacities of 146GB, 72GB, & 36GB at 15K rpm
- Inherent ability to mix SAS and SATA drives within the same infrastructure
- All Hot Plug functionality
- All SAS drives ship standard with a three year warranty