Corsair Obsidian 750D
The full tower Obsidian case for great-looking high performance PCs.
Combines generous expansion flexibility, room for advanced cooling options, and an interior that's optimized for fast and easy builds and upgrades.
This rigid, rugged exterior surrounds a frame that has ample room for high-performance components!
The full tower Obsidian case for great-looking high performance PCs
The Obsidian Series 750D full tower PC case combines generous expansion flexibility, room for advanced cooling options, and an interior that's optimized for fast and easy builds and upgrades. It has a clean, elegant exterior that dispenses with arbitrary plastic add-ons in exchange for the beauty of brushed aluminum and solid steel.
This rigid, rugged exterior surrounds a frame that has ample room for high-performance components and the sophisticated cooling you'll need if you're going to push those components to their limits. And, it incorporates a host of clever system builder-focused features, because building a system should be straightforward, trouble-free, and even fun.
The room you need when you're getting serious
Nine PCI-E expansion slots support double and triple GPUs. There's room for up to ten drives, and four USB ports on the brushed aluminum front panel.
Your system. Your cooling.
The three included Corsair AF140L high-airflow 140mm intake and exhaust fans are custom engineered to deliver excellent airflow with less unnecessary turbulence and noise. You can mount up to eight fans, with room for dual radiators on the bottom, front, and top.
Take control of your storage
There are four separate mounting locations for the drive cages, and if you're moving to 100% solid-state, you can remove the 3.5" cages entirely and use the four side-mounted 2.5" cages
Designed for fast, straightforward builds
The side panels and expansion slots use thumb screws, and storage installation is tool-free. A center-post standoff holds the motherboard in place while you secure it, and the dust filters are easily accessible and removable. Our innovative cable routing system has multiple cutouts with rubber grommets for superior airflow and a cleaner look, and the CPU backplate cutout lets you install or upgrade your CPU cooling without removing the motherboard
- Generous expansion room for building high-performance systems
- Beautiful brushed aluminum fascia makes an elegant design statement
- Full side panel window to view your components
- Tool-free SSD, Hard Drive, and Optical Drive installation
- Modular drive cage system for highly customizable layouts
- - Two modular drive cages house three 3.5" or 2.5" drives each
- - Four tool-free dedicated SSD cages, sideways mounted
- Designed for fast and straightforward builds
- Easily accessed front, top, and PSU dust filters
- Excellent cable routing with rubber grommets for clean builds
- Nine expansion slots for multiple PCI-E devices or large motherboards
- Front: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm (2 x 140mm included)
- Rear: 1 x 140mm or 120mm (140mm included)
- Top: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm
- Bottom: 2 x 120mm
- VGA Card length: Up to 450mm
- CPU cooler height: Up to 170mm
Water cooling compatibility:
- Top: 120/240/280/360mm radiator x 1 (optional)
- Front: 120/240/280mm radiator x 1 (optional)
- Bottom: 120/240mm radiator x 1 (optional)
- Rear: 120/140mm radiator x 1 (optional)
- mini ITX
- micro ATX
- (x2) USB 3
- (x2) USB 3
- (x1) Headphone
- (x1) Microphone