Corsair CX 500W PSU.
CX500 PSUs deliver the power needed for medium specification home or
office PCs that do not have high numbers of components, while also
offering high energy efficiency and low noise.
The Corsair Builder Series of PSUs are designed for worry-free compatibility for your home desktop PC system build or upgrade. With features usually reserved for premium power supplies, it’s a great choice for systems where continuous and reliable power delivery and low noise are essential.
The affordable Corsair Builder Series CX500W is not your basic power supply.
It features a thermally-controlled 120mm fan for whisper quiet operation and active power factor correction circuitry for clean, reliable power output. The extra long, sleeved cables allow easy integration into a wide variety of cases, and the large number of connectors assures compatibility with nearly all components.
80 PLUS Bronze certified.
With 82% efficiency at 50% load, the CX500W runs quieter, generates minimal excess heat, and saves you money every month. It's earned the 80 Plus® Bronze seal of approval, your guarantee that you're making the right choice for smart, efficient power delivery.
Contents and Specifications:
- Ultra-quiet 120mm fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified.
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power.
- Complies with ErP Lot 6 European Union standard for low standby power consumption.
- Universal AC input from 90~264V — No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis.
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service.
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick.
- Dimensions: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 5.5"(L); 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(L).
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours.
- CX500 power supply.
- AC Power Cord.
- Cable ties.
- Mounting screws
- Installation Guide.
- Corsair case badge.
Conforms to ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards.